BASICS ON CBD
1. What is CBD?
CBD is a short word for cannabidiol , which is a chemical found in the cannabis. This chemical has no impact on your mental abilities, it will not cause you to feel like you are high. The effect is in your body, as you will have a sensation of being physically calm and relaxed.
2. What makes CBD good for you?
This natural chemical is most known for its ability to work as a pain reliever. More evidence is being gathered to show that it helps calm symptoms of anxiety, depression and to diminish insomnia. In lotion format it may help with arthritis pain and when ingesting it can help with two types of chronic pain called inflammatory and neuropathic pain. It is also being used to help relax muscle spasms, treat epilepsy syndromes and reduce seizures.
3. What are some specific benefits from My Calm brand products?
This brand caries specific natural ingredients that target two main benefits:
- Better ability to focus with stress
- Faster recovery after exercise
4. What receptors in our body does CBD influence?
- brain and nervous system activity
- heart rate and blood pressure
- immune system activity
- perception of pain
- wake and sleep cycle
- regulation of stress and emotional state
- and much, much more
5. What types of cannabis plant is used for CBD products by My Calm?
Their is two types of cannabis, there is marijuana and hemp. There difference between them is that marijuana contains high levels of THC (which makes you feel high), up to 40%. While hemp has only 0.3% or less of THC, which is legal in the US since the 2018 farm bill. The Hemp plant is predominantly high in CBD (chemical that has no influence on your mental abilities) that is why My Calm products uses this plant, to extract the CBD chemical.
6. Are My Calm products produced in a certified lab?
Yes, all of their products are produced in a lab that is FDA-certified with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
7. Are My Calm products tested by a 3rd party for purity and potency?
Yes, their products are batch-tested by a certified third-party testing facility to ensure the dosage is precise. The results are available on each product page in the description area. We invite you to take a look for yourself.